This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Travel Vaccinations and Adviceglobal air travel

Travel Risk Assessments

If you are planning a holiday overseas it may be necessary to have vaccinations prior to travel.  In order to cater for your requirements we ask you to fill in a Travel Risk Assessment form which our Practice Nurses will use to determine exactly what you require to ensure you are adequately covered for your proposed travel itinerary.  

Non-NHS Vaccinations

The NHS covers the cost of certain vaccinationis but for some areas, mainly outside of Europe, you may require vaccinations that are only available privately.  The Practice will advise you of the requirement for these vaccinations, order them on your behalf and administer.  This service attracts a charge of £25 per person to cover the cost of Practice Nurse time and administration.  Our Nurse will contact you when your Risk Assessment has been completed to let you know if a charge is applicable and how much your private vaccinations will cost.  A guide to charges can be found on the back of our Travel Advice and Vaccinations Leaflet below.  Risk Assessment Forms are available to download below or from either of our Reception desks.

Please bear in mind that you may need courses of vaccinations which are scheduled over several months to ensure that you are fully protected before you travel.  Ideally you should make an appointment as soon as your holiday plans are known.

clock2 Travel Questionnaire

For further information please download a copy of our Travel Advice and Vaccinations Leaflet below

There is further information about countries and vaccinations required on the links below


Europe Europe & Russia North America North America
Central America Central America South America South America
Caribbean Caribbean Africa Africa
Middle East Middle East Central Asia Central Asia
East Asia East Asia Australasia Australasia and Pacific

Travelling in Europe

If you are travelling to Europe the EU has published useful information for travellers on the European website.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website